Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dear Community

I feel it is time for me to step up and take responsibility for my actions (or lack thereof.) I know I went into this with your support. I know that I really had the intentions of making this a year long project. I really enjoy the whole process of taking pictures and editing them, but I have found that this "whole process" takes up a lot more of my time than I thought it would.

With that being said, please understand why I have not been posting lately. Also, I think you should know, if you hadn't figured it out already, that the pictures I have posted under the previous dates, are not actually from those days. Some of them may be, but most of them are not. I am going to try and be better about posting pictures daily. As of right now I will be returning my camera, but I have been considering other alternatives to funding this purchase. With that being said, I may be posting pictures from my iPhone and maybe my powershot ... if I find it.

Thanks for reading,
Cordially,

Elisha L Guido
Consistently Inconsistent
Amateur Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment