Monday, August 10, 2009

08*10*09

Ransom
I have been tormented by gnomes lately. They just show up on my doorstep with no history. They don't tell a story. They don't have a clue. There are there for one reason and one reason only. They torment me. They stopped appearing for a while, but on saturday night Rupert appeared again. (I have named the gnome. It makes him less intimidating) I was given the idea to hold him for ransom. This is the ransom letter.

"Dear Mysterious Gnome Dropper,
I have played your games long enough!
I'm keeping your gnome for ransom!
It's not personal.
Give me your name or $20,ooo.
Do not deny me,
Guido"

I would also like to apologize for how poorly my last post was written. I seriously have no idea what was going through my head. It must have been late. Forgive the poor grammar. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment