Saturday, March 5, 2011

3*5*11


First, I apologize for the horribly blurry picture. Second, let me share with you a story.

Abby and I were in Missoula this weekend. We were getting ready to head on to a high way when we saw a homeless man whose sign said, "Need a miracle". Well, I needed a person to photograph and he looked like he would make a great candidate. Unfortunately, we were in a car headed down an turn only lane. I took a picture of sunglasses instead.

Abby managed to turn the car around and we headed to the gas station across the street from our miracle needy friend. As we grabbed a parking spot he was already headed over... but not to us. Instead he was getting a citation for begging on the street. I guess that's not legal. Unfortunately I didn't get to take his picture, but I did get this one blurry shot of the poor guy. He needed a miracle and he got a ticket.

Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment